Friday, November 5, 2010






















The design team at My Sheri Crafts was given our project for this week, Veterans/Troops
. This week was quite simple for me and inspirational. I have put off working on my sons book for a while now. Time to play catch up. The images on this layout were cuts from Cricut Stand and Salute, and I'm not sure what the Iraq cut is from...The paper was found in a military stack, 12x12 paper

The guys in the photos are my sons platoon!
We prayed for them daily. They almost all made it home! My son can be seen best in the layout on the right. He is the middle guy on the top right. The lower photo, he is the 3rd from the left.
I would like to encourage you to send someone that is a Vet, or a current member of the Military, a card or package this Christmas! They sacrifice so much, including being alone on holidays.

No comments: