Saturday, January 8, 2011




This week at My Sheri Crafts its "Winter"




My project is a magnetic board. I covered it with a temporary 12x12 sheet, that is removable.  Below are the instructions on how I made it! Very quick, simple and very inexpensive to make!

I started with a 12x12 paper that had snowflakes on it. Cut out 2 snowmen from the Cricut cartridge "Winter Wonderland" shadow cut them, and layers. Cut out additional snowflakes, ink the edges and pop dot. Cut out the sentiment, and layers. I also used shimmer mist on parts of the sentiment to match the snowmen paper. Dry with a Marvy heat tool, or air dry.
Ink the edges for more dimension if desired. Adhere all to the 12x12 sheet. ( I pop-dotted them for dimension) Use magnetic tape by XYRON on the back of the paper. Then place on the magnetic board! Very simple! By using the magnetic tape, this can be changed frequently instead of making a permanent item. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: